We use high-quality ASTM-A36 carbon steel in the construction of our tanks and trailers. We also use stainless steel for aviation purposes when requested.
- Tank shell and skirt: 10 Gauge mild steel
- Capacity: 150, 250 and 300 gallons
- Trailer frame: 5” channel iron
- Total length: approximately 10’
- Fluid level gauge
- 12 VDC 13 GPM Pump
- 2″ fill and locking cap
- Rubber torsion axles
- Spare tire and mount
All tanks include a one-year warranty.
- 1 brake 1 idler
- Breakaway brake system
- Military type fenders
- Safety chains
- Tires 4, 15” X 700
- Bulldog Hitch 2” ball
- Lights and wiring
- Pental ring hitch
- 2 5/16 hitch
- Breaks on both axles
- Hull Stand & Fill hand grip
Built for Work
- Standard colors: White, Yellow and Green*
- Industrial auto-quality enamel paint and primer
- UPC undercoating standard
- Roll-over bars for pump and fill protection
- 12 VDC 13 GPM pump w 12’ hose
- 1” fuel Hose
- 7,000 lb axles
- Call for delivery or pick-up
NEW! HULL’s Stand & Fill Hand Grip!
Standard on every tank!
Our hand grip aids in standing on the trailer, while holding a fill nozzle in the other hand during fuel transfer.
Refill easily with one hand while you stand stabilized, reducing the risk of accidents or spillage.
Our Stand & Fill Hand Grip is securely welded to each tank. Just another standard feature on our already proven tanks and tow rigs.
(pictured) Dual 150 Gallon Diesel Transfer Tanks for a total of 300 gallons!