We use high-quality ASTM-A36 carbon steel in the construction of our tanks and trailers. We also use stainless steel for aviation purposes when requested.
Diesel fuel trailers allow you to refuel on the job location without having to transport your diesel-powered equipment and machinery to the fuel.
HULL Tanks provide a convenient and secure way to store and transport fuel, these tanks have huge time and cost savings. Our tanks are ready to tow on the highway. Check our instock ready-to-ship inventory.
- Tank shell and skirt: 10 Gauge mild steel
- Capacity: 150, 250 and 300 gallons
- Trailer frame: 5” channel iron
- Total length: approximately 10’
- Fluid level gauge
- 12 VDC 13 GPM Pump
- 2″ fill and locking cap
- Rubber torsion axles
- Spare tire and mount
All tanks include a one-year warranty.
- Breakaway brake system, 1 brake 1 idler
- Military type fenders
- Safety chains
- Tires 4, 15” X 700
- Bulldog Hitch 2” ball
- Lights and wiring
- Pental ring hitch
- 2 5/16 hitch
- Breaks on both axles
- Hull Stand & Fill hand grip
Get a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Built for Work
- Standard colors: White, Yellow and Green*
- Industrial auto-quality enamel paint and primer
- UPC undercoating standard
- Roll-over bars for pump and fill protection
- 12 VDC 13 GPM pump w 12’ hose
- 1” fuel Hose
- 7,000 lb axles