- 2″ fill and locking cap
- Storage area: 20” X 48”
- Tandem axle: 5,200 lb each-10,400 lb total
- 1 brake 1 idler-Breakaway brake system
- Military type fenders
- Safety chains
- Tires 4, 235/16 10 Ply
- Bulldog Hitch 2” ball
- 7,000 lb axles
- Rubber torsion axles
- Hull’s Stand & Fill Hand Grip
Get a Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Built for Work
- Standard colors: White, Yellow, and Green*
- Lights and wiring
- Industrial auto-quality enamel paint and primer
- UPC undercoating standard
- Double wall for 500 and 1,000-gallon units
- Roll-over bars for pump and fill protection
- Spare tire and mount
- Pental ring hitch
- 2 5/16 hitch
- Breaks on both axles
Cost Savings: By purchasing fuel in bulk and reducing the need for frequent trips to refuel, businesses can benefit from cost savings and improved operational efficiency.
Versatility: These tanks are versatile and can be used for various applications, such as powering equipment and machinery, heating systems, or providing backup power.
All tanks include a one-year warranty.
NEW! HULL’s Stand & Fill Hand Grip!
Standard on every tank!
Our hand grip aids in standing on the trailer, while holding a fill nozzle in the other hand during fuel transfer.
Refill easily with one hand while you stand stabilized, reducing the risk of accidents or spillage.
Our Stand & Fill Hand Grip is securely welded to each tank. Just another standard feature on our already proven tanks and tow rigs.