- Tank shell and skirt: 10 Gauge mild steel
- Capacity: 500 gallons
- Trailer frame: 5” channel iron
- Total length: 12’
- Fill-Rite Pump
- Fuel Filter
- Fluid level gauge
- 12 VDC 15 GPM Pump
- 12 VDC 20 GPM pump w 12’ hose
- 1” fuel Hose
- 2″ fill and locking cap
- Storage area: 20” X 48”
- Tandem axle: 5,200 lb each-10,400 lb total
- 1 brake 1 idler
- Breakaway brake system
- Military type fenders
- Safety chains
- Tires 4, 235/16 10 Ply
- Bulldog Hitch 2” ball
- 7,000 lb axles
- Rubber torsion axles
- Hull’s Stand & Fill hand grip
Built for Work
- Lights and wiring
- Industrial auto quality enamel paint and primer
- UPC undercoating standard
- Double wall for 500 and 1,000 gallon units
- Roll over bars for pump and fill protection
Spare tire and mount
Pental ring hitch
2 5/16 hitch
Breaks on both axles
- 50′ hand crank Hose reel with hose
- Spring return reel with 50 ‘ of 1″ hose
- Tank (made of 1/4″ plate)
- DOT Inspection sticker
- 14 guage Diamond Steel Tool Box
CALL FOR DELIVERY OR PICK-UP!
NEW! HULL’s Stand & Fill Hand Grip!
Standard on every tank!
Our hand grip aids in standing on the trailer, while holding a fill nozzle in the other hand during fuel transfer.
Refill easily with one hand while you stand stabilized, reducing the risk of accidents or spillage.
Our Stand & Fill Hand Grip is securely welded to each tank. Just another standard feature on our already proven tanks and tow rigs.